Whether it is an old roof restoration, a re-bed and point, replacing broken roof tiles, a leaking or brand new roof, there is no job too big or too small.
I have almost 20 years experience in delivering a quality roof tiling service in Canberra, and providing customers with expert finishes on their roofs. Customer satisfaction, every time.
What can I do for you?
I can supply and fit all brands of terracotta and concrete roof tiles to your roof, whether it be an old or brand new roof, an extension, a steep, or a heritage roof.
I offer free quotes which involve inspecting your roof, tiles and ridge capping for deterioration and leaks, inspection of seepage points such as:
- valley irons
- Whirly Birds
- skylights and flues
- stink pipes
- solar panels
- cracked/broken roof tiles.
I can remove all the existing mortar, thoroughly clean the existing ridge cap and replace the ridge cap if required. I will then re-bed the ridge cap with a solid cement base and finish with a re-point of ROOFBOND; a coloured flexible mortar which will be colour-matched to your roof tiles or to your personal specification.
While it is not always necessary to replace the cement mortar (bedding) on your roof, sometimes all your roof requires is a re-point, however it is best to do both at the same time.
- Re-bedding and re-pointing
- Wackerflex flashing and lead flashing
- Repair and replace valley irons
- Installation of Whirly Birds
- Installation of sky lights
- Gutter cleaning
- Leak repairs
- Water proofing
- Supply and fit of Gutter guard
- Small gutter repairs
- Supply, fit and replace cracked/broken roof tiles
- Re-seat tiles onto battens
- Insurance work
- Match old tiles on heritage houses
- Replace and fit broken roof battens
- Cleaning of solar panels
- Removal of rubbish, and cleaning both roof and gutters after the job is completed.